Thursday, October 15, 2009

Abandoning the Method

Well, I guess the plan was a failure. Even spamming this blog, I only got around to doing it sometimes twice a day, and managed to probably exactly make up for the days I'd missed before, so if anything, now the posts are more in sync with the days that have passed since I started doing this, and it seems I can't help myself from posting about things I'd say weren't ideal for Google.

Anyway, it's been eighteen months since I got the last credit I needed to graduate from high school. Eighteen months! And the lack of progress I've made is a little irritating.

Also, seems like I can't stir attention in people anymore. I don't get a lot of response from the world in most any way.

I've been feeling really depressed and isolated.

Yesterday I went outside and took some photos of the fall leaves. I got a few good ones, but not as many as I'd hoped.

Oh, and yesterday, when I said I got cursed by a double-fire horse, and that that was the reason my life took this direction, don't take that to mean that I want to retake the direction my life was going in before I was cursed. I'm just upset that I wound up eating the hoof of a Fire Horse in general, and am trying to figure out if there's a way to dispel it.

Eh... and don't think I don't know how crazy I'm making myself sound. I'm still trying out more... traditional theories and attempting to improve my life by using more logical methods, but those haven't worked so far, so I'm trying everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment