Monday, October 12, 2009

One thing I like about posting multiple times a day is that it means the amount of time I've spent blogging and the amount of posts aren't as relational. It's like when I used to play video games, and I'd leave the game on while I went and did other stuff, so that the charted gameplay time wouldn't be accurate to the amount I'd actually spent playing. I don't like having those things kept track of.

I went for a walk today. It smells soooo nice out! Yeah!

My pet rabbit is eating a lot more nowadays. I guess it's because the weather is getting cooler, and he's instinctively stocking up on body fat for when food should be scarce. I'm not gonna give him as much as he wants, though, because when I used to give him as much as he wanted, he got real fat real quick and his feces stuck to his fur and became a huge clump which caused all kinds of problems. After I corrected that issue I fed him only a recommended amount, and he actually stopped asking for food as regularly. Now he's started asking for more food than he should get, but he's not getting it! He doesn't need to worry about winter.

I think our pet cat needs another feline companion. He's got to acting weird. Everything he does is so huge. Cats speak to each other in more subtle ways, and when they want to communicate with humans, they kind of enhance their behaviour. Well, it took awhile, but our cat seems to have finally turned his behaviour completely from cat-to-cat to cat-to-human.

I decided to give my brother a memory association test recently. I made a vague reference to some obscure thing that in a conversation, and he named the source, which surprised me, so I upped the ante. When he decided to collect something from the old computer and sent it over to the laptop, I rearranged a random sentence from a video we watched awhile back. We'd never spoken of this sentence before, and it didn't come from a video that stood out from all the others we've seen. But when I asked him if he knew the reference, he totally stated it! Yow! That's a good memory on that kid! He's always complaining about having a bad memory, but it sure is good in some areas!

I've been falling into kind of a slump... The past few weeks have felt all blurred out. It's not pleasant. I gotta get my act together! Today being a holiday wasn't very fun for me. I like to get out there while the world is moving. Every day is a day with nothing going on for me, so a day for the world to rest is just forced monotony for me. People tend to say "Have a nice weekend" even to unemployeds like me, but I don't exactly look forward to weekends. I guess they expect me to be partying? Well, I've walked a bit closer to that side of existence these past four months or so, but I'm still a good ways off from it being anything I'd look forward to... It's mainly monotony...

Tomorrow should be a little interesting... I've got a few things planned. I'm gonna try and get my papers from my old high school, and I'm gonna maybe get my hair cut maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment