Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weird Guy, The Brave Little Toaster

So that guy was shouting stuff again last night. This time clearly enough that I could understand what he was saying. He tended to repeat himself, but I can't remember everything he said. I know he said:
"You mess with this guy, you fucking die!"
"You're all a bunch of fucking girls!"
"BOOYA!"
"What're you looking at?!"
"DIE BITCH!"
"DEAD! DEEEAAAD!"

What was strange was that he didn't seem to be yelling at anyone in particular. He would stomp around outside, alone, throw a bunch of stuff around, and then some people would open their door, chastise him, tell him to come inside, which he would with some coaxing, but then he'd pop out again and start screaming around at nothing again.

Otherwise, I finished that book, Life of Pi. I'll do a review, but I might have to get off the computer too early for it to be this update.

I updated my comic again today. I've got enough material on my computer to last a good long while, but I don't post them all at once, because that's not good marketing.

Huh. Yesterday was Friday. Did I post anything regrettable? I guess so. But for more subtle reasons, that you folks wouldn't understand even if I told you.

I watched some clips from The Brave Little Toaster, which was one of my favourite movies as a child. WOW! So messed up! It references suicide, talks about how all your life's accomplishments are worthless, because in the end we all wind up dead, shows murder, suicide, an mutilation, makes innocent things like hobbies and upgrading technology seem cruel, and shows minor mistakes made by children to have horribly cruel consequences.

To be honest, I still loved all the clips. But it really makes me wonder, what kind of messed up kid was I? And how was this suitable for children?

No comments:

Post a Comment