Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chinese Astrological Ponderings

After further consideration, I realized that CWY's price is akin to that of the tuition of a semester of college. You can apparently get academic credits from it, and I'll look into it, but I don't think I meet those terms. It is probably a life-changing experience, but right now I don't live for myself, or for anyone else, so all I see is that I'd be spending money that could normally get me a credit, but wouldn't in this case. I guess my guidance counselor gave the suggestion based on the fact that I sounded confident in my direction when I said I was looking into Katimavik, and that made her think I'd gotten a life direction. WRONG!

Otherwise, yesterday I buried all the photos of me and my ex together on Facebook by tagging myself in a bunch of my old profile pics. Normally, you tag yourself in a photo only when there's other people to tag, but under these circumstances, I was just trying to bury old information, so there's a bunch of old pictures of me alone in the section that normally has pictures of you in groups.

Oh hey, and you know what I thought of the other day? My ex's father was a fire-fire horse under the Chinese zodiac. That is the most notorious sign of all. People would having children in that year because they feared the awesome power of the double fire horse.

Sooo... I'm not gonna stick it up here, but I had made a curse list, of all my mysterious and seemingly supernatural misfortunes that spanned two years before my visit nine months ago. After coming back, I quickly got into a pre-employment program that paid me over $1000, and then I made that money again on general labour directly afterward, and someone who had said he'd let me travel with him next time he went to Washington, and then who didn't for over a year, finally found need to travel there almost directly after my visit.

And then there was that weird seen where Fire Horse looked me in the eyes and told me to "never blame myself".

You get where I'm going with this right? I was literally cursed by the magic of the Fire Horse! And when those powers weren't enough, he upped the ante and dealt me a lethal blow, which sent my mind spiraling out of my body, a state which has yet to even begin to heal!

He had a motive! Three motives, to be exact! I won't go into detail here, but he had them, and that final statement was his showing remorse toward what he knew that he's done to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment