Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weird Dreams, Insomnia

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I don't remember why I didn't. I don't really remember what I've done in these past two days, either... I know I had a weird dream, but I forgot it.

Oh! I remember I dreamed that these corporate guys wanted me to stop blogging about the recession, because they don't want word to get out that there is a recession. Then I asked if they read my blog, and they said yes, and that I'm quite excellent. Then I pointed out that they should be working, instead of reading my blog. Then a nun fell in love with me.

But that wasn't my weird dream. My other dream was way weirder! Or at least, that's how I felt when I woke up. There's no telling now, because your perspective on awakening is different from your perspective in the day.

I guess I'm glad that I'm having weird dreams again. I know I was complaining that they were too boring before. It made me feel like I had no depth anymore. But, I dunno, these dreams still feel kinda cheap. All flash and weirdness, no substance. Try analyzing that corporate and nun dream. It's basically nothing.

Hmmm... Well... I've got my therapy session near the end of the month. Good to know when that's happening. This is the counseling session, not the medical one, which is coming near the end of the month, too.

Ran into an old friend of mine today. We went to highschool together, and we went to pre-employment together. Before the course started, I remember I had a dream that I couldn't get away from him. I moved all over the world, but he was everywhere. I didn't know he was going to be in the pre-employment program, and I had the dream the night before the first day. This guy's got a habit of disappearing, and I thought he wasn't living in my city anymore, and I hadn't had a passing thought about him for months before I had that dream. Now that I've graduated, I keep running into him everywhere! And I'm the only one who does! My other friends haven't seen him in years.

But this isn't going to help me feel more connected with the universe, or convince me we aren't all just dead meat. It's gonna take more than a few miracles to do that.

Otherwise... I... uh... just remembered why I blocked my memories of the past two days. I'm... not sharing.

I've been having terrible insomnia. Tomorrow I'm just going to work through the pain of not sleeping for a day and get everything done after a sleepless night, otherwise I'll sleep through the day.

Still sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment