Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Do you know what two things I hate most about having roaches? I hate hearing people get startled by them, and I hate seeing them being killed. I don't really see the point in roach traps. If you hate seeing them so much, why concentrate them in one area, in various states of dead and dying? Realistically, there's no way it will put any kind of perceivable dent in their population. It seems to me no more than an act of aggression.

Otherwise, Mom and her crew hit the farmer's market again last week. Forgot to say anything about it. They sold four pairs of earrings, which is four times better than the one pair they sold the week before. I'm glad they haven't gotten discouraged.

But SHEESH! They're all bugging on me to work retail there! NOTHING DOING! They tried pointing out that girls like jewelery, and I like girls. Nice try. They tried pointing out that guys wear jewelery. Oh, so now I'm supposed to WEAR the stuff?!

NONONONONONONO!!!

Saw that psychiatrist today. It went alright. She seemed set on her own paths at times, but I communicated all of my issues, and she brought up some plausible theories and things worth looking into. Her report will be ready for my doctor next week, and I can get the medical stuff for Katimavik finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment