Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Apologies, I Hate Toucans

Sorry about the length, and uh... content of the last update. I was allotted 15 minutes to write something, and I had vowed to update every day until I left, so after 15 minutes of automatic writing, I decided to put aside my reservations and just publish what I'd written.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that, although it certainly doesn't culminate all my congratulatory responses, the first five people to messaged me back were the five people that claim to read my blog, so maybe I'll have to start believing them (I already believed two of them).

I Hate Toucans has a new member! This time, I don't know how. I haven't done anything special. I just noticed her when I entered the group to link an article about how that despicable Toucan Sam deceived an innocent man into believing that he was following the regulations of a healthy diet, when in reality, the deadly breakfast food was rotting him from the inside out!

Here's a link to the article: http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2009/09/froot_not_fruit_sf_lawsuit_all.php

Yeah, I admit that I was playing kinda safe with the content of this blog for as long as Katimavik might read it, and now that I've gained admission, I'm playing loose and wild! WOOO!

Well, it's pretty early in the day. I may or may not post again, but my obligation to you guys has been fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment