Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bathroom Tap Malfunction, NMH2 Review, Official People

You know what's gross? Washing your hands after going to the bathroom (yes, I do this because I'm awesomely cleanly), looking down, and seeing that the water coming out of the tap is brown.

Errrrg....

Well, now that I've won your attention, I'd like to announce that I finished my No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle review. In Word, it is 12 pages long. By far my longest review to date. My previous record was four and a half pages on my Brave Little Toaster review. I officially am not allowed to complain about my 6-10 page short story writing assignment. The reason it's so long is because I analyzed every individual boss and major character. If you don't feel so ambitious as to read the entire thing, just reading about the game mechanics and plot, and about Travis would comprise your average review. That is... a little over three pages.

WARNING! Spoilers and mild swearing: http://gryphonsreviews.blogspot.com/2010/02/videogame-no-more-heroes-2-desperate.html

Did I say that yesterday I did a follow-up with Katimavik? Well, I got a response and it turns out that everything I sent is perfect, and my Katimaroute has been updated from "follow-up required" under criminal record check to "sent to police". She says that she's confident I will get a response soon.

Dealt with a lot of... official people, today. I've been doing this sort of side project that I haven't been blogging about. It's only caused me damage so far, and a lot of discomfort, and it's still a long ways from being complete, and I don't see the reward as being that sweet, but a lot of people near to me are pretty insistent that I see it through. Also, I haven't been too fond of the way these people near to me have been handling this situation. I've tried speaking to them, but it falls on deaf ears, and with everyone having an alternate agenda, and a reason not to listen to me, I feel the brewings of deep resentment. I had best find a way of to see this situation fall into something closer to my comfort zone, or else I might wind up seriously souring over.

This isn't a short update because it's actually over 12 pages. You just won't read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment