Sunday, February 28, 2010

Katimavik Prep

Today I packed my stuff. Still trying to figure out if my baggage fits the luggage limitations, though. This total dimension by length + width + height is difficult. Fits the weight limitations, though. If it doesn't make the dimensional limitations, I have a plan B.

Also got my travel to Toronto, and from Toronto to the airport figured out. All plans have become finalized. The only issue left is implementation.

I spoke to my grandparents for the final time until I leave. Another grandparent visited me today, for the last time until I leave.

Got my E-ticket printed out, but it's in... French. I hope that doesn't cause an issue. Going to one English-speaking place to another English-speaking place with a French ticket seems a bit odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment